MENU

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Yoona and Seohyun SNSD new Selca Photo with SONEs

Yoona and Seohyun SNSD new Selca Photo with SONEs
cute and fresh Yoona and Seohyun together with SONEs this photo taken on MBC Music Core
check it bellow!


Yoona Also give a messages: 
"I visited MuCore today~
It feels like I see TTS unnies this close every day!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I was actually excited because it felt like my first time seeing SONEs so close up~
I’m feeling jealous of my members that see [SONEs] this close every week..ㅋㅋ
Today my members were really good at MCing as expected~ kehehe
I went and had fun laughing~~
My members are pretty whenever I see them~ Good
BoA unnie, who had her comeback is also pretty and coolㅠ
Super Junior oppas were also really cool o_o!!!
As expected, we are SM TO-WN!
I will have to pray that everyone is cautious of the heat~
I hope there will be more days for me to talk with SONE closely like today~
I was bored today, but it has become an enjoyable day!
Yoona’s MuCore visitation report, end-"



credit: @
comments powered by Disqus